Top 10 Transformative Analytics
Scenario in Manufacturing
By the end of 2020, one-third of manufacturing supply chains will use analytics-driven cognitive capabilities, increasing cost efficiency by 10%. Whether used to ensure product and inventory availability, increase equipment efficiency, or perform market analysis, data plays a key role in manufacturing.
By grasping operational insights, manufacturers can effectively:
- Understand the cost and efficiency of every component in the product lifecycle
- Develop systems that consistently gauge the need for repairs and provide early alerts
- Gain real-time insight into how manufacturing lines are operating, on a micro and macro scale
- Use predictive insights for smarter forecasting
- Optimize the warehouse with insights into efficient product flow and replenishment procedures
This ebook describes how you can gain greater visibility and harness the benefits of the smart factory.