As Partner Marketing Manager, you are responsible for creating co-marketing programs with Data Technology partners that expand brand awareness, promote a common AI-driven transformation agenda, generate new leads and help progress opportunities. The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for defining campaign plans, engaging with partners for successful execution, reporting on results and solving problems where plans fall short of expected results. This role is also actively involved in building and executing effective Account Based Marketing with strategic partners.
- Work with business partners to agree to a co-marketing plans that reach the partner’s customer base, leverages their brand and sales channels
- Define marketing programs that drive leads and brand awareness through Data Technology’s partner ecosystem.
- Leverage Global Channel Partner Program in conjunction with Business Development team
- Drive and manage partner communications
- Build and execute Account Based Marketing by working with strategic partners
- 3+ years experience as a Partner Marketing Manager in the analytics domain.
- Proven track record launching B2B programs with partners.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar field.
- Ability to communicate in English with global marketing team members
- Experience managing partner activity and process in our CRM system.
- History deploying and tracking partner campaigns.
- Highly organized individual with a proven attention to complex program details.
- A self-starter who has strong work ethic and can manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org