What makes us Data Technology
We’re motivated to help companies make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Data Technology is our huge entrepreneurial soul, which guides everything from our culture and solution design approach to our corporate culture. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We and our partners believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too.
The Sales Organisation
The Sales Organisations in Data Technology is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customer. The team work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Territory Account Manager
- Develop and execute Territory Plans.
- Build up a sustainable pipeline for your territory.
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up selling to existing indirect customer base.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
You will be successful if you have
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organised market drivers
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
- Communicate complicated ideas or business issues, so that everyone understands
You will thrive if you have
- Successful software solutions sales experience to large enterprise companies.
- Demonstrable experience of managing/working channels and experience calling on and selling to senior decision makers – in both business and IT
- Strong track record of success
- Ideally experience in the Business Intelligence software market but not essential
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is based in the UK – Watford. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com